• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NForce benchmark question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dgk

There is an AMD program called N-Bench3 for nForce testing that I downloaded after reading about it on one of the newsgroups. I went to install it but it has all sorts of dire warnings about only installing it in certain regions. They include Canada but exclude the US. It doesn't appear to be a wares issue since it sure looks like an official free AMD program but I'm not installing it without knowing what this is all about. I posted a thread in the Asus motherboard forum but no one answered. Check this out:

http://www.madshrimps.be/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3536

lol I have had this benchmark prog for about 3 months now. I installed it on my Abit-1700 rig, ASUS-2800 rig, and my Chaintech-A64 rig. It will run fine. It is a neat little benching prog. check out AMDMB.com and look in the forums section under benchmarks there are alot of people over there that run it.

Back