• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S. MOBO Dead??? HELP!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vovan

Hallo everybody!

Yesterday I wanted to play NFS5 Porshe Unleashed. After 5 sec at the loading screen, my system started beeping, just like a sirena and turned off in another 3 sec. I am using a modded watercooling. Temps are 40-48 at absolutely full load - 2 hours under prime95.

Now whatever I try, I get a instantly a sirena BUT the system doesn´t turn off! However I can turn it off manually thru a POWER switch.

Tried to remove almost all components incl. proc, different mem. and PSU ->noway.

HELP!

Is it the 2 tone siren? If it is you probably have your WB too tight. I noticed that mine will do that to if I overtighten my maze 3. It's supposed to be the overheat protection, but that is the only thing I found to fix it. So take off the block and put it back on and only tighten the springs about half way this time.

Back