• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10 and 10,5 multi

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twister1234

i get problems,using that multi,when i want to boot in 222+ fsb...i have no problems when my multi is at 11?

i searched abit forum,and the problem seemse to be known,but i cant find a real hint,how to get my mobo stable at 225x10,5.

it must work,somehow?:p

i installed windows 2 k with apic disabled,if that helps,and yes,cpu interface should be enabled...

It doesnt work as long as cpu interface is enabled . If you do not use sata drives , flash back with the Abit flash menu proggie to bios d1.0 .. If you do use sata , there is a bios 1.0 with sata fix included , I dont know where off the top of my head though , plus I just woke up not long ago.. Woke up most pleasently I might add ,,

When I tried bios 10, it corrupted my system files and didnt help me get higher than 222fsb stable in memtest. The l12 mod didnt even help me get higher fsb.

yea bios 10 corrupted my hd really bad. i use my own designed bios based off the b20 bios. It works really well.

I did the l12 mod on my jixib 1800 + nf7-s 2.0 , used Abit Flash Menu to flash back bios d1.0 and was running at 240 fsb 101% stable with cpu interface enabled , 11-3-3-2 .. With bios d18 I could run at 235 ; cpu interface disabled or 240 not at all stable
then it dies when i turned it on while sweating and a drop of freaking sweat dripped on it .. nice ey ..

that sux.. i dont even wana try to go back to 10... i dont feel like having to reinstall

it means the computer boots but you won't have anything on your screen, you may or may not hear a siren... only way to get it to boot again is to turn the computer of with the psu switch, then turn it back on(you may have to hold insert key when doing so)

cpu interface must be enabled for the problem to occur, also your fsb has to be about ~225 and higher..... 9, 9.5, 10, and 10.5 are the multies that can be affected...

i always have cpu enterface enabled. It will boot at 225.. I just cant get it to stable at that.

hm,its some kind of funny...if i set my fsb to 222 it will boot,but memtest makes errors,with 10,5 multi,with 8 multi,no errors...
225 is right the problem,that login described...need to clear cmos,to get into bios...

but,i will just try,to get 225x11 stable...*just*...

Cow2kie ; if you reflash a bios , you dont have to reinstall anything .. You would just need to clear the CMOS to non-overclcoked settings before you flash , then clear again after flashing . Then "re-setup" your bios settings ..
P.S. 235 fsb w/Cpuinterface disabled gives you about teh same bandwidth as 220 with interface enabled

sorry, i didnt post enough info in that one :p in an ealier thread i said that when i went back to 10 bios it corrupted my windows files and i had to reinstall, so thats why i said i dont feel like reinstalling. sorry :)

Yea i re-did my bios and based it kinda on the d20's. my friend helped me out a lot on it though.

Back