• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anywhere to buy 8rda+ 2.1 in USA ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The 8RDA+ model was discontinued, but I heard a while back that it had been re-released in the UK. Maybe one of the UK members could shed some light. I don't know of any US retailers that still have any. Looking for a refurb on Epox or Newegg sites, or maybe Ebay may be your only hope.

Cuda , I knew it was in the UK , but thought someone might have seen some in USa ..
Thanx for the reply though

kind of strange this board died off so quickly.....i'm running a XP2100+ @2.3Ghz and this set-up has been rock solid for me and I'm having a hard time justifying an upgrade right now....seems like the shelf life should have been longer for this board......

Thought I'd throw this food for thought at 'cha.
Epox EP-8KRA2+: Best Performance http://www.tomshardware.com/motherboard/20030908/index.html

http://www.epoxusa.com/html/reviews.asp?lang=1

They've got a new one out and it got fantastic reviews but for the life of me can't remember where I read about it.

I've had an 8RGA+ for about a year now with a 2500 OC'd 2264MHz FSB205 vCore 1.7 and could easily go more but have sorry, old PC2100 RAM slowing it down and if I go over FSB205 it starts locking up. Also have 8RDA refurb I bought from newegg and couldn't ask for better boards. Flashing 8RDA BIOS piece of cake but 8RGA+ is as it came in the box new.

Prolly' be awhile before I need a MB but when I do will definitely consider the ABIT NF7-S 'cause I read nothing but good things about it.

8rda+ was replaced with the 8rda3g - I had 3 8rda+ - 2 1.0 and 1 1.1 boards - My last 1.0 did not have the sound skip but I cooled the SB a lot more...

I got the 8rda3g (ultra-400) and it says on the box 8rda+

No sound skip - very nice stable mobo - I gave up looking for a 8rda+ 2.1 in the states - heard the UK is now seeing 2.2 version - this beats me as to why it is not available in the states - Yet Epox had stated they would continue it at some point and then we still see it being sold in Europe with new revisions...I really like the 8rda+ but now I moved on :)

--fib'

Back