• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nf7-s bios screwed up?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sup3rcarrx8

Hi guys. Just purchased my nf7-s mobo and when i change settings in the bios (anything, even disabling floppy drive), i save it settings and restart and then nothing appears. After that, i just have to turn it off and reset my bios and run with default settings. What do you guys suggest? I'm afraid if i update the bios, fry's may not take it back (if they're smart enough to look at that part on startup). Please help me out!

Updating your Bios is not grounds for voiding your warranty. That having been said, I don't know why your experiencing what you are experiencing. I'd be cleaning it up and taking it back to Fry's for an exchange, assuming the problems you are experiencing occur at the factory defaults and not just caused by an overly optimistic overclock.

Hoot

Back