• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fic Au 13 Mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dawnandbrett

Registered
ANYONE TRY OCING ON THIS BOARD? ITS AN AMD SUPPORTED BOARD WITH NFORCE2 SPP NORTH BRIDGE AND MCP-T SOUTH BRIDGE. CAN ADJUST MULTIPLIERS, FSB, CORE VOLTAGE AGP VOLTAGE AND DRAM VOLTAGE. I AM RUNNING A 2200+ THOROUGHBRED B AT 150X13.5=2029 MHZ I ONLY HAVE PC2700 RAM AM GOING TO UPGRADE IT SOON. ANYTIME I GO HIGHER THAN 150 FSB SYSTEM BECOMES UNSTABLE IM RUNNING A 5200 FX ULTRA 128MB GRAPHICS CARD AND AUDIGY 2 PLATINUM SOUND CARD SHOULD I ATTEMPT TO UNLOCK MY MULTIPLIERS ON MY CPU . ALSO RUNNING XP PRO. THANKS FOR HELP

Welcome to the Forums both Dawn and Brett!

Don't use all upper case as people think your yelling. :D

If you have a T-Bred B the board should "unlock" the multis for you. What are you using for settings in your BIOS? What options are listed when you first enter? The multis are usually in the section with your voltage options for VCore, VDimm and VAGP.

Regards, Balrog

my multis appear and i can set them in the bios but then i get a message on boot that says cpu clock over running. then system boots to defaults why? has anyone looked at the bridges on kixib0343upmw processors? the lower multis are unlocked but do i still need to unlock the 5th bridge on L3? also if you look at this processor the bridges look different. what i mean is lets say you look at a palmino bridge there are 2 dots which you connect. okay well on my tbred the dots are still there but it looks like in between the dots there is a bridge thats cut so actually for each bridge there are the gold dots then under the green layer there is two brown dots that bridge together but are cut
its not like the palminino for example where the circuit is bridged in between the two gold dots and thats it instead it looks like in between the gold dots there is a circuit thats cut actually making 4 dot two gold and two brown buried dot that bridge together but are cut

0343 CPUs have locked multipliers as far as I know, your settings won't take. You need to do a mod to your CPU with the L5 and\or L6 bridges. The link to the forum thread, articles and guide on how to do this can be found at www.amdmb.com under the title of "Unlocking locked Bartons" Seems a guy in Romania figured out how to do this a couple of days ago. Good Luck!

Regards, Balrog

Back