• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Albatron Nforce ultra 400?? anyone seen a reveiw?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The one I want to get is the normal kx18d pro (not II) cuz its only $62 at newegg. I'm lookin for a cheap upgrade for now till the 400fsb bartons get cheaper. I'll be using my t-bird till then. :-/

Nope can't help you there, but if your looking for cheap, fast and stable check out the AN35N Ultra $55.00 You can find them at NewEgg, MWave and AJump. I ran mine with Crucial PC2700 @180FSB to start with, now @220FSB with Buffalo\Winbond PC3200, others have hit 230FSB using Mushkin. You can get more info over in the Shuttle Forum if you're interested.

Regards, Balrog

We all like it!:D Good board for the money if you don't need SATA or RAID, but add-in cards are faily cheap if you want to add one later. You'll also find more info over at www.amdmb.com and www.nforcershq.com forums in the Shuttle Section. I'm known by the nic of Szandor over at those sites so give me a yell if you need anything. Happy New Year!

Regards, Balrog\Szandor

Back