• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7's VCORE Reading

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EmAzY

Registered
Hi guys i currently have the infamous overclockers board the nf7's and currently im at 1.95 vcore with my barton 2500 @ 11.5 x 210 and i was wondering my vcore 1.95 is that the actual reading or its actually lower like 1.9 or maybe more 2.0 already.... coz i'm planning to push my vcore slightly higher....

sorry i could have checked motherboard monitor 5 or at bios i believe but im at work and this just came into my head. k thx.

every one of 4 nf-7 flavor boards ive tested all are pretty much dead on. this is with readings taken via mutimeter at the mosfets. if anything they were a little over.

My board (according to MBM 5) undervolts quite a lot - more, and more as I raise the Vcore higher.

At 2.06V in the BIOS the actual Vcore ranges between ~1.92V and ~2.0V - with 1.95V as the average in MBM5. That is with full-copper mosfet Heatsinks, but no airflow over them. At 1.5V in the BIOS the actual Vcore average is 1.49.

The only way you can tell for sure is to bust out the MM and take a manual reading as these guys have suggested. In my case, my MM readings were dead on, but BIOS and MBM undervolted by about .05.

Mine shows 1.81 when it should be 1.85, I don't know if it's actualy undervolting or not but it dose show lower than it should, My PSU rails aren't TOO low either so...

Back