• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7 - don´t pass 244 stable

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bugs

Registered
Hi there,
The situation is that I´m able to do 244 MHz with my nf7 with Vdd: 1,55V and Vdimm: 3,15V for 11-3-3-2 and 3,2V to do 11-2-2-2, both settings handling 2 hours of memTest and Prime95.
And when I try 245 MHz (even at cas 2,5) it shows a error in 1st minute of memTest
So, anyone with a tip?
Already modded the Vdimm, Vdd seems doesn´t need any mods, since I´m at 244 MHz with 1,55V. Also is this normal? so few voltage to this fsb?
I´ll try put my 3,3V rail a bit up, aiming for 3,65V, I´ve a max of 3,25V for Vdimm, does this increases, when I increase the 3,3V rail?
...System of signature...
Any suggestion is appreciated.
Thanks

Have you done anything to further cool your northbridge? Have you lapped it or added AS3 anything of that matter? I assume so but thought I would ask anyway.

Hi there, thanks for the feed guys...
I´ve been testing stability with 9,5x mult
and my NB has AS5 and a copper HS, didn´t lapped it, but maybe I´ll, anyways it does 244 MHz with Vdd @ 1,55V so it´s not that hot.
BTW, if I put for example 1,7V on Vdd it ain´t stable @ 244 MHz... strange... this happens with u too, guys?
I´m with BIOS d20...
Greetings

Back