• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best AMD mobos available???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ACTF_Heat

Registered
In everyone opinion,what are your top 3 AMD mobos right now.Take into consideration speed,performance,stablity,known bugs,OC ability and added features(such and onboard sound and other stuff).

This is for my 2800+ and my 2 sticks of 512mb Corsair XMS ram
Thanks for your input!

Not the manufacturers,but the board models AND their manufacturer.

Abit NF7-S Version 2

Asus A7N8X Deluxe

Epox EP-8RDA3+

The Abit is regarded as the best OC'ing mobo currently on the market. The Asus comes in a close second since it doesn't have as many open fetures as the Abit in the bios. The Epox is also an excellent choice but I haven't read too much about it.

Abit nf7 (super overclocker w/o all the frills....but still enough to make ya grin...and wow $79.99!!!)

Abit nf7-s (insane overclocking with everything and the kitchen sink)

DFI ultra 2 infiinity (this is an upencommen star in the oc world :))

epox 8rda+ (wow! super awsome performance for an unbeleivable price.....trick is finding the non 8rda3+ which is not as good and a little pricey....so if you can find the 8rda+ NOT the 8rda3+ then you have yourself a legendary overclocking mobo :))

Abit nf7-s (nf7 if you dont need sata or Soundstorm or firewire)
Albatron Kx18d Pro II
DFI INfinity - if you dont get it from NewEgg as LOTS of theirs end up doa , no one else has this prob though

Back