• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Motherboard for a gamer!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would recommend the NF7-S Rev. 2. I have had no problems at all with mine and they are great overclockers.

DFI Infinity has been getting good reviews even from users here in this forum. Breaking 220 fsb while running stable is no easy task, but DFI has done it for under $100.

I have heard good things about the Ultra Infinity as well, although I have not had experience with it, so I don't know if they have very many problems.

whats the price limit...???? if it's all about the gammng....and not the $$$...I would say try out the DFI lan party 2 rev b mobo kit...thats alot of stuff for $150!.....I like the uv sensitive stuff......but if you only care about the gamming and not the flare ;).....I would say hit up the nf7-s....or even the dfi ultra infinity I hear it performes very well :D

Back