• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What the... No NF7-S on Newegg?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yup, looks like only the NF7, NF7-M, and AN7 are listed. Check zipzoomfly.com or svc.com. Newegg can get funny like that when they run out of stock on something that they have no eta on. If you must have it from NewEgg, give them a few days.

Same thing happened to the case fans I was going to buy. They took them off the site. But they have taken them off before and they show back up after a few weeks when they get more in stock.

I just received my NF7-S V2 by FedEx this afternoon from Newegg. When I ordered online, It showed a V2 in my cart. When I got the box, it didn't say V2, but the sticker on the board itself reads V2 which is right next to the PCI slots.

BTW, total price shipped was $101.99

They also updated one pic. It now shows the USB and IEEE1394 bracket as one. I was mad when I got mine and they were on the same bracket, because the pics had shown two. So I ended up with more cables than I needed. (Oddly, though, at most, I use 3 USB ports, so I don't know why I have that bracket installed at all.)

A little off-topic here, but why the NF-7S over the AN7? Isn't the AN7 just an upgraded NF-7S? Features I see over the NF-7S are 8 USB instead of 6, SPDIF in/out instead of just out, and uGuru.

Are all NF7 in newegg revision 2 with the ultra 400 chipset, or do they have any left with the 1.2?

Back