• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shuttle question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

newg

Shuttle question-fixed

Got my shuttle today........just got the cpu/ram & vid card installed. Getting a repetitive single beep, about 2-3 seconds apart, nothing on monitor. Any ideas on what this could be.....heading out to look into it...hoping for any quick ideas on this here.....

Thanks

It was the ram..............

Last edited:
eveything's o.k. but my new Albatron Gf4 Ti4200's fan is non-functional.......probably going to go the RMA route..........

Bummer! Those Albatrons are sweet! They match the MoBo nicely. Does the fan spin freely if you move it, did you check to see if it was plugged into the card properly? Probably best to RMA it at this point. I pulled the stock HSF from my old Chaintech ti4200 and put on a bigger one with the fan powered directly from a molex. If you plan on OCing it, I'd recommend pulling the HSF and lapping it with 800 grit and get rid of the crappy thermal tape and replace it with some white goo. The GF4 GPU core has a sunken center, I actually lapped the GPU chip on the video card down so it was flat, it made it run a whole lot faster and cooler. Good Luck!

Regards, Balrog

Back