• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MOBO w/locking pci & agp freqs.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tandynor

Im looking for a motherboard that has locking pci and agp freq's. I also have a amd 2600+xp cpu. and 1 pc3200 400mhz 512 stick of memory. I have a Koolance water cooling tower thing. Can anybody recommend me a good MOBO. I dont want to spend more than $150.oo. thanks for the help.

Almost all of the nforce board have pci/agp locks on them. They all might by now but I rember that some MSI boards did not for a while. Most people on the forums will tell ya to go with a Abit NF7-S, great OC'er and probaly the most used AMD board on this forum. I've been reading the DFI Inifity and NFII Lanparty reviews for the last 2 days, they also look good. Both will run ya around $100 unless you get the lanparty (a Infinty board, thats UV reactive and comes with some extra stuff) they run jsut under $150.

Thanks Chaos Snake, Thats just the info I needed! Ill go check out those boards today.

Back