• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Running at 2.31 ghz ..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheTick

Just put the artic silver 5 on, a fan on the video card, and flashed a new bios in.

Gonna start running Prime, I should get errors, but lets hope not.

Isn't that in the wrong thread?

You might be able to get more out of an OC, if you were maxed out with a tweaking program before hand ... I think

2.31 wasnt too stable, so I have been starting over since then
ran Prime all last night at 2.01, no problems. Ran Prime today at 2.13 ghz now, load temp is 50 C for now with the stock(crappy) heatsink, so I might go up to a little over 2.2(xp3200) territory later on tonight, if my Vcore is good to me.

I have some spectrum ram, 512 of pc-2700 running at 154 mhz, it doesnt like 166 mhz, crappy ram, lifetime warranty though, It will be gone soon. Its an ASUS A7n8x deluxe mobo, version 2. It also doesnt like 210 fsb yet ...

Ill have to coerce it later on.

What??? You have 2700 Spectrum Ram and it won't run at 166...that's F-ed up! I'd send it back because it's not running at all like it should. You'd probably get better performance from a stick of 2100 overclocked

Back