• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ViaKT600-A 127ºC???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ajie

Hi, guys. I'm new around here. Although I'm a begginner and not an experienced overclockers, I hope I can learn a lot from you guys. Hope you guys can help me out. And pardon my English (I'm not very good at it).

Recently I bought ECS ViaKT600-A along with AthlonXP 2600 from local store. I've been running it for a month now, and everything seems normal.
Until one day I decided to run Speed Fan on it, and here's the result:
Temp1 : 127ºC!!!
Temp2 : 42ºC
Temp3 : 127ºC!!!
HDD : 30ºC
Wow...it's about to explode!!! So I jump to BIOS, and the PC HEalth Status said its 42ºC. Panickly, I browse for another temp. monitoring program, like hardware Sensor Monitor, and it gives me more confusing result...because one second its 80º, one second later change to 120º, and drop below zero in the next second.
My question is :
What is wrong with my computer? Which is the correct temp, the program or the BIOS? And what is Temp1, Temp2, Temp3? Don't you think it's kinda strange, that my comp (with that burning temp) is still working normally. I'm still using the standard heatsink from AMD, and had 3 case fan (2 blowing in & 1 blowing out). Although the airflow is not the best one, but I'm sure that 127 figure is irrational.
And why is it very difficult to find a review/helpfull guide for this MoBo? Is it relatively new or is it only sold in Asian market ?
I've already update my BIOS to the latest one, and contact the ecs site several times, but they never return my email.
FYI, my friend have the same MoBo, and already running it for half year with clean records.
Any advice guys?

Thank's

Back