• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

an A7V133 anyone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dgk

I did a triple brain transplant over last weekend. Got a 2100+ palomino and dropped it into the MSIK7T266 (fastest supported processor). That freed the 1600+ for the A7V133. Thus freeing the 1200 for the A7V, which will go to a friend.

But the A7V133 at 1600+ isn't very stable and is running around 45C. Fails Prime95 within a minute (unable to read from the temp file). The board is 1.05 without the trailing dot. Supposedly it doesn't support anything over 1400 but I've heard that it does work, for everyone else but me.

I'm in jumper mode because I read somewhere that jumper-free doesn't work well for the palominos. But I think I'll have to try jumper-free just to test how it does.

Does anyone have a similar setup?

Sorry, was a bit sick there. 1009. It recognizes the 1600+. Is there a FSB/PCI divisor somewhere in this? I would think that 133 would automatically have the right PCI speed.

Back