• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick help! Via 1300 won't pump?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kango

I just received my stuff and I tried the Via 1300 pump and it didn't work. I felt the vibration but it didn't pump any water. I didn't connect to the water block yet. I use Pump-Radiator-Reservior-Pump. What i'm i missing here.

I fill the water into the reservior (a lot of distil-water). Do I need to put some water in the back of the pump first or something? Cus there is an empty spot near the inlet electric cable.

Last edited:
'Priming' the pump usually isn't a bad thing.(Filling it with water before turning it on.) Do not run the pump dry. They usually don't like that very much. Especially for these types of pumps that are used to being submerged. See if you can fill up the pump & tubing with water before turning it on again.

Mine is inline as well. Be sure you seal it good before you use it inline though. You don't have to use expoxy as some people say, you can use silicone sealant, and it's not as permanent if you ever want to service the pump.

Back