• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

highest fsb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

makaka

i am using asus a7n8x rev 2
amd barton locked 2500+
what is the highest fsb that i can get?
can any one confirm it
i can get know up to 223mhz fsb but not stable maybe due at the memory i have v-data 512 pc 2700 333mhz
i can run it 100% stable at 200 fsb with 80 % memory to get 166mhz
the best that i can have to boot under windows it is 2400 mhz
i need more like 2500mhz or 2600 or 2800mhz
what must i do?

Yeah the ram isn't fast enough. I hear that some people hit a wall at 200FSB with these boards.

hi
thanks for reponce but i need to know how much excaly they can reach with this bord because i have a plan to update my memory
this will help me to get a stable pc at 220 fsb or no
(new ran kingston pc 3200 or 3500) may be a corsair:mad:

If you've got the money but some people say that WinBOND is great I find that my twinmos is good. I can get my barton to boot at 2.4ghz but not stable... yet.

makaka said:
i need to know how much excaly they can reach with this bord because i have a plan to update my memory

Not sure anyone can answer that for you. Even though you may have the exact same set up that someone else may have there will always be differences in what a system will be capable of achieving. Updating your RAM would be a good thing.

i have reached 230 with my new ram but my bord is dead the bios is corrupted :mad: :mad:

i realy begin to head it this bord with his bios corrption this ****

Back