• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to contact Cathar

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
MoreGooder said:
Anyone know how to get a message to Cathar? I want to describe a production method that might save the Cascade.

Oh Cathar.... Where are you?
PM him. He is pretty responsive, however, if he is being a good lad, he is on vacation ignoring us all :p

Re: Re: Trying to contact Cathar

nikhsub1 said:

PM him. He is pretty responsive, however, if he is being a good lad, he is on vacation ignoring us all :p

I've tried to PM him. My messages to him specifically don't even show up in my "sent" box, and I don't get a reply. Perhaps he has the PM thing disallowed. :cry:

Re: Re: Re: Trying to contact Cathar

MoreGooder said:

I've tried to PM him. My messages to him specifically don't even show up in my "sent" box, and I don't get a reply. Perhaps he has the PM thing disallowed. :cry:

Now that I think about it, NONE of my PMs i sent this last week are in the "sent" folder neither. Is there something wrong with the PMs?

I'm here. I responded. I get a stupid amount of messages every day across a range of forums, and that's not to mention the emails.

I get a little weary sometimes of the burden of responding promptly, especially as I'm trying to take it easy for my vacation.

Maybe you need a PR department. Thats just one of the side effects of being famous among the watercooling crowd.

Or simply don't log on;)

Cathar said:
I'm here. I responded. I get a stupid amount of messages every day across a range of forums, and that's not to mention the emails.

I get a little weary sometimes of the burden of responding promptly, especially as I'm trying to take it easy for my vacation.

OK, now I feel all guilty and stuff.

Cathar, please have a nice vacation! :beer:

Bit of info for all, the new skin is set to not have message copies sent to your "sent" box by default. Receipt function is off by default too.

Back