• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my new NF7-S today...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Carmine_Paterno

Got my new NF7-S today and unlike my other one, this one has blue caps and silver caps. My other board had black and blue caps. Anyway, voltage fluctuation looks the same but Vdimm is up about .05v :) looks like i wont need to mod that haha. Havent tried for max fsb yet, actually just got it running, so ill burn in for a couple days and post what i get.

EDIT : Also it has the metal lever not the plastic. My old one also had the metal.

Last edited:
Plz bench it, I need to know how the new NF7-S look. Im interested in getting one, but I gotta know if it will go over 220. Im shooting for 230+ on the bus.

At first look, 225 with cpu enhance enabled. Just added a southbridge heatsink so ill have to test it again.

Been running prime with 1.85v 2455mhz 11x223 just for testing. I still havent added my nb cooler or done the VDD mod.

Cool, I just want to make sure that the new NF7s arent lemons (I heard they were) My goal is to get past 220 maybe 230.

Back