• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone know the difference between...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I noticed that too. I just got the cheaper one from them, and it arrived yesterday. Looks perfectly fine. The only apparent difference is that one is from the "value" line while the other isn't. From what I see with mine, the value line is perfectly fine.

johan851 said:
I noticed that too. I just got the cheaper one from them, and it arrived yesterday. Looks perfectly fine. The only apparent difference is that one is from the "value" line while the other isn't. From what I see with mine, the value line is perfectly fine.

i guess someone has to pay another $18 to satisfy their curiosity... maybe it comes in a nicer box?

Could be that the "value line" is re-manufactured. If that were the case I would think that they would have to specifiy that some other way. I also noticed that the cheaper one ships in 24hours, the expensive one in 3-5 days. Odd.

the diff. is that the cheaper one carries a 1year warrenty
and the other is life time, thats it they do come in diff. boxes

simpleman said:
the diff. is that the cheaper one carries a 1year warrenty
and the other is life time, thats it they do come in diff. boxes

Wow are you serious? I was about ready to dish out the extra money to see what the difference was!

Back