• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eheim 1260

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gentleman

How is the Eheim 1260 compared to 1250? Do you get a noticiable improvement in temps? Does this improvement warrent the price difference? The Eheim1260 cost $40CDN (31 US) more from where I am buying it. Should I just be happy with the Eheim 1250. I am leaning towards the Mag3 but I can't seem to fine it here in Canada.

The 1260 is really an awful pump in terms of specs and size and wattage. Stick with the 1250 or get a mag 3.

Gentleman said:
How is the Eheim 1260 compared to 1250? Do you get a noticiable improvement in temps? Does this improvement warrent the price difference? The Eheim1260 cost $40CDN (31 US) more from where I am buying it. Should I just be happy with the Eheim 1250. I am leaning towards the Mag3 but I can't seem to fine it here in Canada.

It throws to mush heat into the curcuit.

Where you getting these pumps, those prices are mad.

I got a 1260 and it labeled rated 80watts... strange I head people say its just 50watts. which is which?

Back