• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Setup (Pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AcEmAsTr

Case.JPG

Antec Plusview painted British Racing Green.

Dangerden RBX
Clearflex (5 feet)
Thermochill 120.1
Eheim 1048

my dogs (chihuahua's) in background :p

Top.JPG

Custom made top window, first ever.

what about bringing your res inside the comp? you have the space, and it might make your setup cleaner. But nice other then that!

One suggestion for a good looking setup. The pump should be looking the other way thus the outlet tubing should be more clean looking to the rad. Lower the res and affix it parallel to the pump so the inlet tubing to the pump will be just a straight piece of tubing.

This way everything should be much more clean.

love the paint job dude
nice work, looks clean and nicly done
IMO the res looks fine out side, that how i have mine :)

Yeah, I'm with Korndog, the paint color looks pretty sweet. The rest of it looks very nicely done too. Great job!

you could save so much tubing by going pump>cpu>rad and then throwing your res somewhere in the case. but that window looks cool. is there a matching side window?

Giblet Plus! said:
Where are your optical drivers? Why did you take the 5.25 bays off?

I am thinking the same thing, where is the front of your case? Also I think it would look better with the res inside the case. Anyways nice setup I cant wait till mine is up and running in a week :D.

Nice job man!

You made a few choices differently than I do- reservoir in particular- but I think it looks excellent.
In a minimalist way. ;)

Some optical drives and maybe....a power cord for the psu would make it run better:D

lol- Seriously, it looks good- get that thing running and tell us how the temps are!

Back