• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hydor L20 noise!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tnick24

I have no idea why but just recently (like past 2 days) my hydor L20 pump is making a lot of noise. I am preatty sure there is no air in it because it started humming after its was on for about 4 days. I usually run 24/7 but right now im not because the noise, bothers me when i try to sleep. anyone else having any similar problems???? oh yea the pump came in my asetek kit, if that helps any. And im going to try to get a wav up of the sound.

well im thinking that maybee there have been similar problems and if there are enough of us we can complain as a group of consumers. Also i would bet that taking it apart would void the warranty.

You overclock, you own a waterchill, you're using a poor performing pump, and you're worried about the warranty?! Is something caught in it?

ok, ok. school is offically canceld tomorow so i will tear it apart and check it out, ill update some time tomorow.

Taking it apart wont void the warrenty, just dont break anything.

There ment to have exchangable parts, so they come apart quiet easily.

well i took it apart and didnt see anything wrong, i put it back together, setup the system and blead the system and there is no more noise!. Maybee there was just some air stuck. who knows. problem solved.

Back