• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X Deluxe Gold Edition Bios Temp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AnoXiuZ

Hello, i just put a water cooling system in my comp, and my readings in my bios is 92 C, so i put it down to 100 mhz fsb where it shoved 67 degrees, got in windows, my gfx with it is 33C, and mbm shows 23 C on the cpu, and i took the block of very quick also after power down when shoving 92C and it under body temp my cpu, also when running at 166 FSB, i restarted comp a couple of times, most was at 92 C, sometimes 72C staying, sometimes 65 Staying, so i guess my temp feeler is broken, can it be that? because im very very sure its like not more than body temp... and my comp shuts down when bios reaches 100C, what can i do? i cant find an option to ignore tempertatur or anything...
my setup is a A7N8X (ofcourse)
and AMD XP THroughbread 2600+
and windows xp, and a ATi Radeon 9800XT gfx card.
if you need any more information to help me please state it :), it really annoys me because im so very much sure its the bios that reads it wrong, had no trouble before i put my water cooling in tho, so i might have damaged something when taking of the heatsink on northbridge... i dont know.
all i know is it cant run full speed without shutting down and im 99% sure its not even above body temperature...

Please help me!!! :D

Come on people i really bad need some help :(, theres no visual dammage to anything and my MBM says 23 degrees while my gfx says 33 so it has to be the MB i just dont know what i can do about it...

yes the bios show a wrong temp value u can update it to uber bios or any mew update from asus and it will solve the wrong temp in your bios
good luck

Back