• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 1st setep

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ayoung

No Pics yet, but I just wanted to tell everyone tanks for all the help and all the helpful stickys here!

Im at about 35I and right now with seti running im at about 40L

Before with my 800U and my Tornado, I was at about 41I and 49L

So a nice improvement, in both temps and in noise.

More testing to do!!

Adam:D

Glad to hear that you got everything installed without any problems, or at least it sounds like everything is working just fine. Very nice temps BTW. I must admit that it is nice getting both the lower temps and the reduced noise. If I had known this, I would have upgraded to WC a long time ago.

Im using:

A Mag 3 Pump
Dtek Spiral
And a big Radiator, like a Dtek pro or something?

All with 1/2" and 1 (soon to be 2) 120MM fan.

Water wetter, and some UV die.

Adam

Well that last post was a mix of grabage as for as my choice of words.

The reason why I said that; I just woke from a phone call to come down stairs with my setup in my PC (with the PC off, it was running for about 8 hours, turn the PC on last night to see my temps, and then turned it off to goto bed(pulled plug)), and saw that it was bone dry, and all the bubbles have worked them selves out!

Also, the phone call was a job offer that ive been waiting for, for a long time.:D :D :D

Again, thank you guys sooooo much!

(With this extra money comming in soon, i might be able to get a Pelt setup reeeeeeeeeeal soon!:eek: )

Adam

Back