• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Possible to get higher multipliers on KT7A 1.0?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

losdrivare

Registered
I'm running a 1400 Applebred on my old Abit KT7A rev 1.0. It runs stable and fine at 12.5x133 but I need higher multipliers. I can't raise fsb as it seems to upset my graphics card. :(

Is there any way to get access to higher multipliers than 12.5 on the KT7A 1.0??

(I'm kind of a newbie to this, so if your answer contains something like "pin mod", "wire trick", "L2 bridge mod" or "mofet voodoo mod", please also explain how to do it or give me a link to a page where it's explained! :) )

I also would like to know all the possible ways to get higher multipliers. I've heard about this "wire trick" but have no idea what it is.

I need to know too but what I've heard if you put on an XP chip
whatever the multiplier says you add 8!

... applebred

Hello
(sorry about my english first :) )

I have problem, I have ABIT KT7A and Duron Applebred 1400 and it doesn't work :(

how i can startup my system with this new processor, cos i read a lot of disscus about this issue and a lot of people haven't any bigger problems with it :(
help

now i have old duron 750 so.... and when i put new cpu into my system do nothing, black monitor no boot

config:
ABIT KT7A r1.0-1.1
350w psu

Back