• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1st Water cooled setup! Pics <beware 56K>

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flowrider

1st Water cooled setup!

Well here it is my first water cooling setup. It's a Swiftech 22501A series kit on the gear that in my sig below. For a pretty good sized case it sure is tight in there! I guess 4 HD's and 1 Optical will do that. Not too sure about my temps though. At 210X11 with 1.775 core voltage I'm at 36°C die temp with 22°C case temp. I figured that with a long rad and 2 X 120mm fans I should be a little cooler.

What do you think?
http://www.pbase.com/flow69/inbox

Aaarggh. remote linky no work!

Last edited:
Edit tehe image url and put .jpeg at the end, that is how i saw the images.

actually that rad does not perform as well as a heatercore with 2 120mm fans in push-and-pull setup. Your temp seems right for a commercial kit tho.

Hows quite is it?

Dang I'll have to fix the links!

The kit is pretty quiet. Much more so than my slk947 with the Vantec Tornado. I'm hoping that even though I think it's hot I can get a better overclock because it won't allow the temps to go much higher.

Extreme, the rad is being cooled with 2 fans in a pull configuration. Maybe I should stack 2 more on top in a push config. I would have liked to use a heater core but my case just doesn't have the room with all the drives in it. I hope that I can eek out a little more performance with my system. I'd really like to get 2.5ghz with my 2500+ Barton if I can. I'd be happy if that were the case.

Back