• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Addiction (OT)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrMOSFET

Is anyone else compulsive about checking this forum, hitting the refresh button ever couple minutes... constantly thinking about water cooling... it is almost a disease....

I had this page on auto refresh in my browser for 60 sec but I still kept manually hitting refresh :p There's a struggle between my w/c and snowboarding addiction. Thank god, or else I'd never leave my desktop. Now what to do when school starts again :rolleyes:

I'm in the same boat as Soja - constantly stuck between snowboarding and fiddling with my rig and water circuit...

At least snowboarding is good exercise :rolleyes:

Yup, guess I'm part of the club too. But it's more like every 30 minutes or so.

What are we waiting for?

Yea, im adddicted, if i dont stay busy, i start takin my comp apart, and when i do that, it doesnt alwasy work when it goes back together!

I hit refresh about every 30seconds, and when I go to do something, I think, maybe theres something new on the forums, better check before I go. It either generals or forums.

felinusz said:
I'm in the same boat as Soja - constantly stuck between snowboarding and fiddling with my rig and water circuit...

At least snowboarding is good exercise :rolleyes:
count me in too :D. going snowboarding this sunday, even though its gonna be raining/snowing. was gonna buy a new board and bindings, but changed my mind and trying to see right now what i could buy for my pc lol :eek:

MrMOSFET said:
Next Question:

Anyone have a significant other that is mad at them for being addicted?

My Girlfriend seems a tad upset :(

LOL....are you planning on starting a 12 step program for the forum addicted:D

Fish are friends..................

Lothar5150 said:

LOL....are you planning on starting a 12 step program for the forum addicted:D

Fish are friends..................
......not food lol :D.

not from my computer addiction, but from my guitar addiction, she said i should just marry my Ibanez axe lol.

You haven't figured out the addiction yet?
Here's the secret:
every time you hit refresh there is a subliminal message screen showing for .3 of a second. It says 'refresh in 20 sec'. They keep you hooked like this for hours.
Try refreshing now, and you'll see it.

Yes and...Yes. Now lets get posting so we have something new to read when we hit that refresh button.

I had to start drinking again so I wasn't here all day on Friday, but I check it before I leave, and here I am again after getting home.
All this watercooling has let me build up way too much blood in my alcohol system anyway.

So what does a forum addict use as Methodone? Snowboarding is cool and all, but I don't wanna exert myself so much, there's alot of time spent in this chair. I guess watching snowboarding would be more my speed. :D

Back