• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T-line help pls!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tigers131

Registered
I am making a WC setup and i have decided to go with the T-line instead of the res. My question is, where to get the T-line at and also what do you use to cap it off with after you fill it up? Are these t-lines palstic, copper, or other material? Please expalin your whole T-line setup with the materials you used.

Thanks

Thanks for the link soja. Can I purchase the t fitting form home depot, lowes?

you can buy any t-line cap from home depot,lowes or usplastics.com. Be sure it matches your tubing size :)

Whats the link to the guide on how to make fan shrounds from tupperware?

So you run it for a bit, tilt the case around and the bubbles will accumulate at the T-line tube?

You cannot run the pump with the T-line uncapped right??

El<(')>Maxi said:
You cannot run the pump with the T-line uncapped right??
The reason to cap a T-line is to prevent water from evaporating and keep water from spilling out if you tilt the case. The top of the T-line needs to be the highest point in the water system.

What kind of fitting do you use to fill/cap the line with and where can I get the materials to do it?

Back