• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

its all your fault

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigAL99

Registered
hi guys well i been looking at your forum for ages and finally ive taken the plunge today im now a proud owner of a eheim 1250 pump,thermochill120-1,dangerden rbx cpu cooler and a dangerden z-chipset cooler
ive decided to go for a t pipe set up to start with il be using a athlon 2600 AIUHB 0246XPIW, abit kd7,crucial pc 2700 2x256 mb ram asus v9520 graphics card and 80 mb maxtor serial ata hard drive
im going to photograph as i go along.i bought an acrylic sunbeam case as well

:)
il let you know how i go along first problem is i got is to drill a 120 mm hole in the front il be doing that tomorrow

alan

make sure you clamp that thing down good when you go to drill the hole, and cover surrounding areas to prevent scratches.

i always look forward to seeing new projects start. good luck and mod on

Just keep it away from your monitor, since you have no steel to block the EMI from your pump.

Same with your hard drives too.

Might not make a difference, then again it may, although the Eheim 1250 doesn't put out that much EMI.

Its an eheim, isnt that one of the reasons they are so huge? I thought they blocked EMI.

I got my danner mag#3 sitting like 14inches away from my monitor and no side pannel on my ase, I see no problems runnign 1280x1042 but when I run a smaller resolution it gets all crazy.

Jon

thanks for the advice and support, at the moment im testing my set up for 24 hrs as adviced all seams dry so far :)
i really like the case so im thinking i dont want to risk cutting the front what i was thinking was making a box underneath the case and putting the radiator with fans at the front sucking in and the pump behind and leaving it open at the back.
then passing the tubing up through holes in the bottom of the case. the other advantage to this is giving more room as well. il be working on this next weekend so il keep u informed.
thanks

alan :)

Back