• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooling kits?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

guillaume

I have never done watercooling before. I'll be purchasing a new system soon, and I was looking at decent cooling options.
Do you know if the watercooling kits suche as ahanix iceberg II aquarius II, Globalwin Silent Stream would be as good as a SKL800 or 900 with a 92mm fan (panaflo). Would it be worth it in terms of installation, nmaintenance,etc... ?

Thanks! :)

If you are limited to only getting Ahanix Iceberg, aquarius or globalwin, the go with the slk900. those kits are horrible.
if you want a kit thats cheap and actually preform good then i'd go with www.aquastealth.com
they have kits for about ~100, if you upgrade the parts like the pump and fan(which is recommened), it'll come out to 136. add all the other stuff like coolant and clamps. it'll be 150

i agree with korndog. water cooling should be considered premium. so u get what u pay for pretty much.

go with the thermalrights they are very sufficient.

Back