• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Morpheus/Nemisis remix drivers for NF7-S

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dermen

I was having sound problems and I tried putting a HS on the SB. I still had the problem so I put a fan blowing over the HS. Problem was still there. So I decided I would try these drivers and the problem is gone. I also noticed the sound sounds better. If you haven't tried these you should really give them a try.

Heres the link to download: http://www.techconnect.ws/modules.php?name=Downloads&cid=1&65316

I used the 3.16 remix driver english only. When you download it, it will actually say 3.20 international.

what OS are you using? many will assume XP, but i use 98SE or XP depending on what i want to do. XP absolutely refuses to let me play a DVD. but it works with the sound card i threw in, and reduses to see my onboard audio. i hate XP. i've done my best to make it look/feel like 98 but it doesnt work.
98 will play DVDs fine, but i dont have drivers for iether sound device that work in 98...i'm downloading some right now...maybe i'll grab those, too.

I am using XP but I would assume the 98 drivers are just as good. I guess you won't know till you try them.

Back