• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin level II on a shuttle AN35N ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks Balrog...

I will look for funnyperson and ask the Q.

Actually,

if the Mushkin workout ..I will be getting rid of these. The samsung PC3200 ram sticks are K4H560838E-TCCC (part number M368L6423ETM-CCC). I also have a pair of PC2700 samsung 512 modules (2x512) that are not in use, the PC2700 ram sticks are K4H560838E-TCB3 (part number M368L6423ETN-CB3). So maybe we can discuss this in a few weeks. I need to make sure the new ram will function well. I just let go of a set of 2x256 Geil golden dragon PC3200 sticks, sold those to a friend for $50.00 (He is a very close friend so I gave him a great deal).

Last edited:
lanman,

I run the FSB at 200....so it keeps the cpu to ram ratio at 1:1
I haven't tried anything over 200 yet for FSB...I had a heat problem before I did teh mod to an SLK947-U and put a 92mm Tornado ontop of it...I was using stock HSF....now my temps r better so maybe in a few weeks (once I am sure of stability) i will seek higher FSB. Looks like u and I have the same MB, HSF combos....very kewl eh?? I posted in the cooling section a detailed description and some pics of my mod to the SLK947-U...maybe you cna find it and see how mine compares to yours.

I actually cut the P4 hole off with a hack saw. So, yea you could say I notched it.

That's what i had to do with mine, except i used the Dewalt grinder. I didn't feel like bending the capacitors. If you do decide to sell that ram keep me in mind.

Back