• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus via abit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

makaka

has abit realy solved the probleme with coruption of bios and mobo dont boot agin realy.

they told me that the bios update from 14 have a fix for that.

or they style like asus with same probleme a wrong setting in bios may cause that the bios corrupt and mobo dead

I've flashed my NF7-S rev 2.0 board countless times and never a hiccup, nor has it crapped out from some odd FSB overclock, so I'd say they have it stable.

FWIW, before my NF7-S, I had an A7N8X and flashed it countless times without a hitch. Ditto on never crapping with extreme FSB overclocking.

They're both good boards. The NF7-S gives you more voltage lattitude though. Otherwise, from my experience, they're "a horse apiece".

Hoot

I had many problems with and later killed two earlier A7N8X boards (1.04), I am on the second NF7-S and in my experience the Abit is a much better board.

i am know for abit i have received today a confirmation about that abit has fixed the probleme in the bios update no one can worry about the bios coruption the probleme is solved in abit but how about asus hi dont found any soltuion for this probleme?????
abit as one but what asus do?

Back