• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit NF7-s or NF7-m?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheNewbie

Which 1 of these boards should i get. They r about the same price now so i was needing some help choosing. I thinking about the nf7-m . Currently going to run a 2800 barton. Thanks for any advice!

Last edited:
In your current system you have a Radeon 9600. Looking at the specs for your current motherboard, you have onboard video on it.

So, go for the NF7-S and put your Radeon 9600 in it. You can still use your old rig with the integrated video.

Definetly get the S. the M version of the NF7 boards was never had a Revision 2 version of the board. All of the M's are revision 1.2 boards. Plus, the S has more useful features (SATA, Firewire, Soundstorm Audio)

CalsonicGTR said:
Definetly get the S. the M version of the NF7 boards was never had a Revision 2 version of the board. All of the M's are revision 1.2 boards. Plus, the S has more useful features (SATA, Firewire, Soundstorm Audio)

:eek: yeah i notice the details now on the -s2.0 much better than the -m looks to be a major improovement over my gigabyte system :D thanks for the info Calsonic

Back