• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What the ideal case to mount BIX2 on the back?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BeerHunter

I would like two 120mm blowing from inside the case onto a BIX2 mounted on the outside. This idea is much like the Swiftech Kit sold for $200 which uses 92mms and a very small radiator. I love that design but feel it's inadiquit for all the cooling I'm trying to acheive...namly CPU, GPU, CS, and maybe even powersupply.

I would like a tower design and have all tools to mod...

If anyone has a better suggestion like a different radiator or fan setup I'm happy to hear it... Reading all the watercooling reviews has left my head spinning.:p

-My main criteria is very quiet..so low RPM fans are a must.

Here's my plan thus far.

1. BIX2 mouted to back of case
2. 2 120mm panaflos on inside blowing onto them
3. a submersable ehim 1250 system to reduce noise and vibration.
4. Swifttech water blocks (3)

back of the case? that'll take some serious creativity and modding. maybe if it was 2x80mm...
try the side of the case instead, that'll make it a lot easier (but might require bracing).

Well, the back of a chieftech full tower got room for a BIX2, but you would have to relocate the PSU. Should't be a problem, plenty of room.

Back