• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

System locked while flashing A7N266-e BIOS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lunacite

Is there any way to recover? When the board recieves power, all the fans turn on, the hard drive spins up, and the CD-ROM will eject, but there are no beep codes. When I remove the RAM, nothing changes.

I know all my jumpers are set correctly because I booted the board to flash the bios.

The flash method there says that you have to remove the video card, but this card is onboard, am i totally screwed now? I tried it and it didn't work

hm i had i guess same problem when mobo powers on fans go but nothing happen... and that was due to my 900 duron had fried... that was very long ago so maybe ur cpu is just dead not the mobo...

this the bios chip in your bord the bios has been corrputed u can rma the bord or try hot swaping methode explained here
http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15104

i dony know why but abit have a fix for thsi probleme in the bios version over 14d but in asus this still the same no fix
was asus unable to fix the probleme??????????
and good luck

Back