• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i need some pics of wc rigs please :D make a sticky mods please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FIRESTARR357

It has more views and more posts then any other sticky. It is very helpfull to newbie's trying to get started cause they can see what other people are doing. I am sorry for posting a topic but seems no one has read in the post in awhile, and i wanted to draw attention to this. Thx guys .

I saw the start of the thread in mention, and requests from the start have been denied. I doubt It will be this time around either, but its worth trying, right?

(Reminds self to fix red x in my post in thread.... lol)

From what i understand, they arent going to make it a sticky because not everyone keeps there pics up there.

Secondly, why make it sticky? no one reads the stickys anyways, as long as its down here, people will still visit it.

I know not every one keeps there pics up there , but it still is the largest watercooled case gallery on the net I have ever seen. Yes I used to read the sticky's when i first started. The point of it is so you don't have to search to find it. Hell I look at that topic all the time, just because the cases look so damn cool. Well I dunno if it will be or not, but I think it should be because this forum should be proud of its members and there strides in watercooling, and show off what they have done.

FIRESTARR357 said:
I know not every one keeps there pics up there , but it still is the largest watercooled case gallery on the net I have ever seen. Yes I used to read the sticky's when i first started. The point of it is so you don't have to search to find it. Hell I look at that topic all the time, just because the cases look so damn cool. Well I dunno if it will be or not, but I think it should be because this forum should be proud of its members and there strides in watercooling, and show off what they have done.

I agree entirely. It would be a shame for that thread to become old and no longer noticed. The purpose of making it a stick would be very simple: A picture is worth a thousand words.

what if a new one was started as a sticky, so there would be no dead pics. it could be just a gallery, and maybe a short description, no comments

Back