• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which RBX nozzle?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

csidd

Registered
I picked up an RBX and was wondering which nozzle seems to work best. I also have maze4 gpu, heatercore, L30, "T". I know this may vary from system to system but I'm just looking for what works best for others with similar setup. Thanks.

Of course, it varies system to system, like you said. I've seen good results with both the #4 and #2 nozzle based on some reviews. But there's really no way to tell with your system...the only way is really to test it.

johan851 said:
Of course, it varies system to system, like you said. I've seen good results with both the #4 and #2 nozzle based on some reviews. But there's really no way to tell with your system...the only way is really to test it.

No... there are different nozzles for different flow rates. One does best at a high flow (for big pumps and little restrictions) and others are optimized for other configs...

9mmCensor said:

No... there are different nozzles for different flow rates. One does best at a high flow (for big pumps and little restrictions) and others are optimized for other configs...

But which ones are optimized for high flow and which ones for "other configs"?

Back