• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What happened to 8rdafaq.com?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PunkRawk911

Where did it go, I was planning on using the guide on there to make my own SPDIF Bracket. Whenever I try to access the site all I get is a page that says eagle.ipaska.net in the title bar.

I think the webmaster of that site took it down a while ago. Something about burnt chips on his 2 epox boards and them not RMAing them for a obviously defective board. I think he finally got an RMA but he will not be sponsoring the site anymore since he switched to another manufacture from now on. Epox really has gone to the poopers in the last few years. Heck, they stopped making the 8RGA like 6 months after they started and the 8RDA is no longer in production as well.

PunkRawk911 said:
Where did it go, I was planning on using the guide on there to make my own SPDIF Bracket. Whenever I try to access the site all I get is a page that says eagle.ipaska.net in the title bar.

Try this.

edit: just saw the dates on this. might have found your own solution.

Back