• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trumpet snake and valve brush works good for cleaning your tubing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NiTrO bOiE

Since I already play trumpet I have the snake and valve brush to clean it out, and after a day of running my water cooling system the tubes had already fogged up with I don't know what. The snake + valve brush cost less than $5. But don't get the whole trumpet cleaning kit because it comes with cloth, valve oil, slide oil, and a bunch of other none needed stuff. Here's a Pic. The tube on the right side of the T is the tube I cleaned, the tube on the bottem by itself is a brand new peice of tubing, the other two tubes are what my tubes look like before I clean them. I use the valve brush (the short fat thing) for the short tubes, and the snake (long wire looking thing with brushes on the end) for the longer tubes because the valve brush will get stuck if you don't tie a string to the end of it.

Attachments

• mvc-022s.jpg
    mvc-022s.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 215
i use the same thing for my tubes. only, i use alcohol to clean them. works great. here's a pic of my tubes.

cleanalc.jpg

Back