• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gorman Rupp Pumps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrMOSFET

Anyone have any experience with pumps from gorman-rupp? I have no idea how they got my address... but today I got a little mini CD with the catalog of all their pumps... they look pretty nice. I am just amazed that I got it. I never requested information or anything... it just came in the mail.

http://www.gormanrupp.com/

Those pumps put emphasis on flow over total head. I looked at every spec sheet and didn't find anyhting that came close to the specs and efficiency of the Iwaki MD line. Besides I bet you'd pay out the nose for it.

UberBlue said:
Those pumps put emphasis on flow over total head. I looked at every spec sheet and didn't find anyhting that came close to the specs and efficiency of the Iwaki MD line. Besides I bet you'd pay out the nose for it.

All comments true. :)

Nevertheless, Gorman Rupp pumps are just about as 'fine' a pump as you can buy. They are nearly silent, produce very little heat and will run forever.

I am just amazed that I got it. I never requested information or anything... it just came in the mail.
If I were you, I would be a little freaked out. Maybe you have spyware on your computer. It's been "seeing" that you have been browsing water cooling sites so it forwards your personal info to companies that sell stuff like that. Whatever the explanation....... it's not good IMHO. :eek:

marc999 said:

If I were you, I would be a little freaked out. Maybe you have spyware on your computer. It's been "seeing" that you have been browsing water cooling sites so it forwards your personal info to companies that sell stuff like that. Whatever the explanation....... it's not good IMHO. :eek:

Hmmm... well I have Spybot installed... so I can't imagine it would be spyware...

Back