• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

memory voltage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ColtIce

Disabled
if i set my memory to 2.7 volts at 200fsb 2-2-2-6 dual channel I get loads of errors in memtest test #5 but if i leave it at 2.6 memtest will run for hours error free.does anyone have any idea why this is?it's not a big deal really but now i gotta know why

Hey Colt, Making the rounds I see, caught your post over at AMDMB. :D If you have any questions when your over there I'm known as Szandor. You might try 11-3-3-2.5 using Auto for your VDimm setting first, that should work, if not set it to 2.7V

Regards Balrog\Szandor

it's stable now i'ts just killing me not to know why it's error free at 2.6(memory specs) but if i up it to 2.7 at the same settings test#5 is error city.I was playing with the timings earlier today and it didn't matter what they were at 2.7 test#5 always had errors.right now my psu is a little light in the pants on the +12v rail and this 60mm fan on my slk800 are holding me back.once i get those two things sorted i'll start pushing this thing.as always i look forward to your posts as you have had this board for awhile

*edit woot! 5 stars

Back