• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock KT4 Ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

computerbias

I have a KT4 Ultra, with the most recent bios update, My proc is only a rev a 1700+, without the pci Lock, I find it hard to oc with my radeon,

If I were to put in a highly overclockabel Graphics Card, say an nvidia card. then put in a barton core proc, what should I expect. does anyone have a success testimonial to give me hope in this Idea.

I also have an NF7-S v2 and love the way that overclocks, but again, a rev a 1700+, so I can only reach to 1.9 and gets shaky

I was never able to get beyond 168 FSB with the KT4 Ulta, but the NF7-S v2.0 is wonderfully better and I have reached 10*190FSB with my a-core, and still boot, just not stable enough to love the a-core proc. I would love to get a b-core or barton

well I recently got a unlocked 2500+ and I cant get over 13*180 still, got the same result from my 2000+ I had...so either its a board issue or its my ram... I got pc2700.

It's the board for the most part because there is no pci lock in the bios.

"well I recently got a unlocked 2500+ and I cant get over 13*180 still"

Back