• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bushings to cap T-line?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IceWilly

I have seen many people with T-Line setups that have bushings to cap them. What I mean by bushings is a peice with barbs that goes into the tube, and has a place inside it for a cap to screw in. I have been looking for this peice at Home Depot and aquarium stores and have found nothing.

Where could i find such a peice online? Any other solutions for capping a T-Line would also be helpful.

Btw its 1/2 inch ID tubing...

thanks alot.

That sounds like what i capped my T-line with, I found it in the plumbing section it had a 5/8'' barb on the line end and I found a brass cap to screw in to plug the hole, look around plumbing and pcv water lines there should be something there.

-Milkman

Yea i looked around at home depot but i really don't want brass fittings inside my nice clean case. I searched for "plastic tubing" in google and i found a couple of places that have fittings. But i don't really know exactly where to find what i need. I do know that my Home Depot and other local stores do not have what i am looking for.

Home depot might just have hose plugs - they look like barbs, but they're already closed at one end.

Check the faucet section for plugs and whatnot. I think you'll probably only find stuff like that in brass.

I found mine at Lowes. It is grey plastic with 1/2" barb and 1/2"MPT threads. I'm not sure if it was the plumbing or irrigation area; check both. I used a 1/2" white PVC cap from the plumbing dept.

Here is a picture of what I use.

bungie_top.JPG

Yeah i ended up getting something like yours. Except i got a plug instead of a cap. I got it from an online retailer, only expensive part was the shipping.

Back