• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need advice on bleeding my system.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Randalthas

Registered
Obviously, this is my first attempt at water colling. I've got the water system running on the counter for leak tests right now but it has quite a bit of air in it The bubbles keep blowing right past the T-Line. The really big ones won't even push through the tubes. Is it a VERY tedious process to get all the air out of the system? Or am I missing a very simple trick?

It takes some time to fully bleed a setup specially with the T-line. It usually takes days for my setup. I also would turn the pump and off a few times to push or shake some of the bubbles from the tubes.

Ok thanks. That's what I was afraid of. I thought it might only be a few minutes. I just want to be done!:D

One other thing, real quick. I'm assuming you are supposed to plug the T-Line?

Last edited:
I usually leave the T open when I'm bleeding my system. I then put the cap one when pretty much most/all of the bubbles are gone.

I have the same problem and it has bee overnight and the bubbles are still not coming out. It was also really hard to fill in the first place. The fill tube would just fill up and take a really long time to go down if at all. It is mostly full now but there are still alot of bubbles or air pockets and the pump is making a clicky/too much air sound. Isn't there a trick to get this process moving along faster?

Using a res would make the prcoess faster but then again a T-line is much more easy to fit etc.

Back