• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just got danner supreme 700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

boosted

Registered
and I must say, good G O D... the thing easily throws water past 8 foot high!
This is an upgrade from the Hydor L30, for me anyway.

It is louder, but alot of it is air intake in the inlet side of the pump. I will probly need to make another res with baffels to prevent it.

It's not as big as I thought it would be though. I have it running static, not on a cpu right now. I have a feeling, I will really need to get hose clamps for this one...
I have no idea what the static line pressure is, but using 1/2" OD lines, the hoses have a bit of resistance when you squeeze them.

I will get some more stuff tomarrow, and actually hook it up and take a look at the temps.

Probably would have, yup. But, if nothing else...you could at least increase your tubing size to get that thing's full potential!

Sure hope you're running a high flow sensitive block...

I think he could be running 2 Cascades along with total system WC'ing and STILL have over 1 gpm flow... easily...

Arkangyl said:
I think he could be running 2 Cascades along with total system WC'ing and STILL have over 1 gpm flow... easily...
I plan on adding another rad in a month or so. The reason for the setup was to increase flowrate to get better temps.

Right now I am stuck with 3/8 lines cause of my swiftech block. when I get the new rad, I plan on getting a new block.

Yes I know it was a little overkill for the system right now, but low 90's was not good enough for me. I want low 80's again... andd I cannot complain about the pump only costing 68 shipped.

plus later I can add memory blocks with very little impact on flow rate with this pump... hell I can probly W/C everything, and not see anything below 600 GPH...:D

boosted said:
plus later I can add memory blocks with very little impact on flow rate with this pump

hmmm, memory blocks... will that make any difference in performance? Any appreciable performance difference I mean, gaining 2 MHz ain't worth the trouble imo

Prandtl said:

hmmm, memory blocks... will that make any difference in performance? Any appreciable performance difference I mean, gaining 2 MHz ain't worth the trouble imo
I have been told that it can do good things for OCing the memory.

Back