• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10F difference in pre/post heatercore air?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeathONator

I have a 1800+DLT3C clocked at 208x11.5=2392mhz (1.8vcore), and a danderden waterblock strapped on my 9800 Pro (445/370 At the moment, the air coming into the heatercore is about 73.5F and the air exiting is 83.5F... is this normal? With my hand I have just never been able to tell that there is a temp difference until now... Also, temp on my 1800+ are kinda high. Prime testing at 49C right now... I think I am going to remount the block... or could the 9800 Pro be adding enough heat to raise temps by that much... rest of info is in my sig.

the 9800 pro does add in a lot of heat..
i don't have any exhaust fans to test out the temps, but the psu blows out air 11c over ambient.
now that i look at your specs, i can understand why you would get such a high temp.. do u know the temp of the water?

What in my specs justify my high temps? I ran my old smoken 1.4Ghz T-bird 2.0vcore, 1658mhz, and it never got above 43C, before the GPU block was added of corse.

Just check water temp which seems to be 90.5F. Right when I stuck the end of temp reader in it went up to 91.8F... then it went down. What changed is that it was right after I took the cap off of my t-line. And now the CPU temp is down to 47.5??

Back